- About Us
LeaderFuel, The Energy Project’s one-day leadership offering, builds on the principles and practices laid out in our core curriculum, peoplefuel. While peoplefuel addresses individual capacity as the foundation for sustainable high performance, LeaderFuel focuses on building leaders’ capacity to more skillfully manage the energy of those they lead.
We think of leaders as Chief Energy Officers, whose primary responsibility it is to recruit, mobilize, focus, inspire, and regularly recharge the energy of those they lead. By helping them to develop two primary capacities, self-awareness and empathy, we show leaders how to fuel higher engagement, focus, passion and productivity.
In advance of the program, we conduct a 360 survey for each participating leader, aimed at surfacing how well their direct reports feel the leader is meeting their needs. The leaders fill out this assessment for themselves during the workshop, and then receive the direct report feedback.
What your leaders will learn:
- How leading and communicating with high positive energy is critical to fueling sustainable high performance.
- Why self-awareness and empathy are the fundamental elements of effective leadership, and how to regularly fuel them.
- How effectively you are meeting the needs of your people, both through self-assessment and 360 feedback
- How to listen more effectively and attune to others in a more systematic way.
- How to create actionable strategies in the form of rituals to more effectively manage the energy of others.